Phone Call Days:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
Rules for phone calls:
– Residents get one 10-minute phone call per day.
– Residents may place their call at staff discretion; parents may call between 6PM-8PM.
– Residents may only speak to people who are on their phone call list.
– Only probation can add people to this list.
– People may be removed from this list should they become problematic.
– Limit of two visitors per resident
– Visitors must be on the resident’s visitation list; only probation can add people to this list.
– Visitors must have a valid photo identification to enter.
– Please leave cell phones, tobacco products, gum, drinks, wallets, purses, money, hats, money, and food in your vehicle.
Normal visiting hours:
Monday: No Visits
Thursday: No Visits